Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Enzyme Activity- catalyze reactions to carry out reactions
- Cell-To-Cell Recognition- proteins recognize molecules form other cells
- Cell Signaling- chemicals bind to proteins to change the shape and send a signal
- Transport of Materials- helps move certain substances across membranes
- - help move large molecules/aid in cell recognition
attached to the surface inner/outer(Enzyme Activity)
embedded completely through the membrane; transport
carbs attached to lipids
- carbs attached to proteins
- marker used for cell recognition- tells other cells where to enter
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview