Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- process does not require energy
- energy necessary to get set up- creating vesicles
- moves molecules OUT!
- transport the large substances
- fuse w/ plasma membrane and release substance
- after it becomes a part of cell membrane or detach and do it again
- horomones, waste
- moves cells INTO the cell!
- plasma membrane forms a vesicle as material enters the cell
- molecules push up against cell membrane
- membrane pinches
- forms vesicle to transport
- "cell drinking"
- takes in liquid w/ dissolve molecules in it
- Invagination: when cell starts to dip & form vesicle
- "cell eating"
- engulf large particles into vesicles
receptors on integral proteins recognize and take in hormones, cholesterol
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview