French: Unit 4 Grammer
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is the difference between à quelle heure and quand?
- à quelle heure refers to a specific time
- quand refers to a day or a date
When can an interrogative be placed after a verb?
In an informal setting, very common
How can quoi be used?
- Either following a preposition or after the verb
- À quoi pensez-vous?
- Elle étudie
What words do you use if you don't understand?
Pardon? or Comment?
What is the difference between Q'est-ce que and quel?
- Use quel when you want to ask "What is/are?" (if you want specific information about a noun)
- Qu'est-ce que is used in other cases
When do you not have to use est-ce que or inversion when forming a question with interrogative words?
When the question word is followed immediately by the verb être
What article comes between quantifiers and nouns?
What does quel agree with?
The noun it modifies
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview