Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
relation of SIMILARITY
linguistic elements that can substitute for each other in a given context
- e.g. sun - light - star (shines)
relation of PLACEMENT
- linguistic elements that occur sequentially, as the relationship between
- the sun and is shining
activity of event labelling in the story of narratives, in order to approach a paraphrasing of it
- events that rely on alternative actions
- eg. a telephone rings, pick up/leave it
- events that expand kernel events by adding actions to it
- eg. before picking up the phone he lights a cigarette
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview