Auditing Final - TXB
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Generally Accepted Auditing Standards' four reporting standands
- C onsistency
- G AAP
- O pionion
- D isclosure
- Company will continue to operate for the next operating cycle or the next 12 months
- auditors typically provide their opinions on financial statements that have been prepared on a going-concern basis.
Financial statements assurances have ranged from
- Audit - give positive assurance (explicit statement as to whether the financial statements are presented fairly-requires auditors to gather sufficient evidence to render an opinion)
- Review - give negative assurance (ask questions and do analytical procedures)
- Compilations - preparing financial statements
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview