Gel Nail 101
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Is a low level of disinfecting. Some mice-organisms are destroyed. Soap & water used.
Is an effective was to destroy most micro organisms but not bacterial spores. Chemicals are used like a antiseptic spray or wash.
Least practical. Kills all living organisms on surface like bacteria, viruses & bacterial spores. This is achieved by high pressure moist heat (steam pressure or boiling water).
Explain the term "universal precaustions
Treat all blood & fluids as contaminated whether they are or not.
How to get rid of Vapours in work area
- 1. Make sure all lids on products are tight or something heavy to cover the lid.
- 2. Cover wast basket & empty often
- 3. use disposable wipes for brushes
How to get rid of dust
- use an ionizer
- hempa filters
- disposable mask (painter or surgical) blocks the fine mist.
- desk vent-charcoal filter is used in vent
How to get rid of mist
- a filtered mask
- exhaust system to catch the mist & take away the contaminants away from work area.
- use disposable towels to wife work surface.
What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? And what precautions can you be taken to avoid the condition.
CTS is when nerves & tendons in hands are over stressed.
- To avoid the condition:
- 1. keep nails a length so that you can still for a fist.
- 2. frequent breaks
- 3. Sit with neck straight & head centered over spin. Keep the natural cure to the spine.
- 4. feet flat on floor.
- 5. good light.
- 6. wrist straight-table @ a good height
- 7.clients hands should be in a position so your not reaching.
- 8.consider a nail machine.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview