pharm - ANS table
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
parasymp --> cholinergic --> direct acting _ _ _ names and basic description of what it treats
- betanol (atony of GI and urinary tract)
- carbochol & pilocarbine (ophthalmology esp glaucoma)
- metacholine (asthma)
parasymp --> cholinergic --> indirect acting _ _ names and basic description of what they treat
- neostigmine and pyridostigmine (myesthenia gravis, glaucoma, neuromuscular block, GI atony)
parasymp --> anticholinergic --> antimuscarinic (blocks post synaptic cholinergic muscarinic receptor) --> _ what drug? and what's it treat?
- atropine & atropine like drugs
- (GI disorders - by decreasing gastric secretions, PD, motion sickness, eye mydriasis)
parasymp --> anticholinergic --> antinicotinic (blocks nicotine I and II receptors) --> _ _ names and basics of what they fight
- mecamylamine (high BP)
- pancorumion (nondepolarizing NMJ blocker)
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview