Chapter 6: TOOLS
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
measure the back focal length of a lens
Nylon Jaw Pliers
Commonly used on endpieces, bridges, and brow bars
Double Nylon Jaw Pliers
- Multipurpose adjusting tool for frames with delicate finishes. For bridge, endpiece and temple adjustment.
Pantoscopic angle adjustments, heavy bridge and endpiece corrections.
Snipe Nose Pliers
- Fine adjustments of curved areas of pad arms, endpieces and eyewires.
- For cutting screws.
Nose Pad Pliers
- For screw-on, push-on, and clip-on type nose pad assembly adjustments.
- For lens axis aligning.
Compression Pliers, Compression Sleeve Cutters, 3-Piece Frame Adjusting Pliers, Hex Wrenches
- Compression Pliers For assembling compression mount frames.
- Compression Sleeve Cutters For trimming compression sleeves.
- 3-Piece Frame Adjusting Pliers For adjustment of drill mount frames.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview