Bio Quiz 11/5/13
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
CRV (current reproductive value)+RRV (residual reproductive value)
3 key life history characteristics or adaptations that influence natality
- age at first reproduction
- litter or clutch size
- reproductive events per lifetime
- -semelparity vs. iteroparity
- sex ratio
- generation time
- age structure- the proportion of individuals in each cohort
Each species in a community plays a unique role in the structure and function of the community
Based on equations derived by Lotka and Voltera, Gause argued that...
- two species cannot occupy the same niche
- Lotka-Voltera equations
- Gause's principle of competitive exclusion
the niche an organism is theoretically capable of occupying or using
the actual niche that an organism occupies due to interactions with other species in the community
within a species
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview