Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Snapper - Shishito peppers $17
- Yellowtail Snapper(Dentice) with thinly sliced:
- Shishito peppers,
- Nepitella mint, and
- tangerine supremes.
- It's dressed with a blood orange reduction and Primolio EV Olive Oil.
- Notes: Nepitella mint (mentuccia) taste like mint + oregano.
- Shishito peppers are not really spicy.
Tuna - Taggiasca olive $18
- Chopped sushi-grade Yellowfin Tuna rubbed in Primolio EV Olive Oil, over a layer of white beans puree, topped with a Taggiasca olives tapenade, and dressed with tomatoes water and basil olive oil.
- The tapenade contains:
- semi-dried tomatoes, preserved in olive oil,
- Taggiasca olives, and
Scungilli - rooftop herbs $15
- The Scungilli are hot-steamed (to take out of the shell) and served with:
- chopped micro-chives,
- green Castelvetrano olives,
- diced carambola (starfruit),
- shaved celery strings, and
- lemon juice.
- The dish is dressed with celery juice and basil oil.
Tripletail - toasted pistachio $16
Oysters - Sebastian Salt, FL / Chesapeake, VA Blue Point, CT $3.50
Osetra Caviar - Florida / Italy / Russia MP