Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
to perceive the environment, process info, and transmit messages enabling the body respond appropriately to it.
Cranial nerve 2
- Sensory (vision)
- Originates from ganglion cells of retina
Cranial nerve 3
- Motor with parasympathetic
- Motor: medial, superior, inferior rectus; inferior oblique, levator
- Parasympathetic: sphincter, ciliary
Cranial nerve 4
- superior oblique
Cranial nerve 5
- sensory (touch, pain, etc.)
- originates from cornea and surrounding areas of face
Cranial nerve 6
- lateral rectus
Cranial nerve 7
- orbicularis and muscles of facial expression
motor control, voluntary muscle activity, some visual areas (frontal eye fields), speech, and higher mental functions
high level processing of sensory input
smell and hearing, visual area (vergences)
reception and processing of visual information.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview