Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is the mechanical advantage on the canopy? how much force is required?
How many overcentering hooks are on the canopy?
how is the pressure seal inflated? When?
- bleed air is taken of the anit-G system
- weight-off-whees right main gear
Do not open the canopy if the winds exceed ____mph.
To open canopy from outside:
- press and hold the unlock button in while rotating the handle clockwise
- lift the canopy open
How to check for proper engagement of the canopy hooks?
- Lift the lock release lever
- Canopy/MASTER WARN light illuminate
- Canopy handle does not rotate aft
- Release lock release lever
- lights should extinguish
How much force is required to pull the CFS handle?
Activating the external CFS handles will do what to the canopy?
active explosives for BOTH front and rear transparencies
How to activate the external CFS handle?
- open spring loaded door
- pull T-handle and extend lanyard the full 10'
- face away from a/c and pull lanyard
What is the benefit of using piezoelectric crystals in the CFS charge?
they do not require electricity to work
What kind of charge is in the front transparency?
Flexible linear shaped charge (FLSC)
What kind of charge is in the rear transparency?
Mild detonation cord (MDC)
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview