Microbiology Disease of the Day 3
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Gram +. bacillus
- Produces a toxin
- anti-spore vaccine
- Gram + bacillus; low temp, high salt tollerant.
- Falcultative anaerobe
- non-endospore forming.
- Food, Soil, contaminated animal products.
- antibiotics; avoid raw animal products
Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (mad cow)
- Prion-causes other protein to misform (brain)
- animal-human. transmitted in meat or bone meal
- 3-10 years no symptoms.
- Not testable.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview