Science term 1 2 3
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is plankton?
Aquatic organisms whose movement is controlled by the environment.
What are the two kinds of plankton?
What are phytoplankton?
- -algae (plants of the water)
What are Zooplankton.
- -usually move
what is photosynthesis?
=light+corbon dioxide+water→sugar+oxygen =Photosynthesis
What is respiration?
- sugar+oxygen→carbon Dioxide+water+energy
What are the to kinds of measurements?
- -Quantitative(think quantity)
- -Qualitative(think quality)
what is a Quantitative measurement?
- A Quantitative measurement incloudes
- -meters ruler
What is a Qualitative measurement?
would temperature be a Quantitative Qualitative measurement?
What is a cell?
- -the smallest unit of life
- -a single celled organism if it can live on own
- -the smallest living part of an organism
- -and consists of organelles
what must a cell do to stay alive?
- -nourish itself
- -repair itself
- -& eleimate waist
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview