Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
UHF operates on a frequency range of?
- 225.00-399.75 MHz
- 7000 channels
VHF operates on what frequency range?
- 118.00-151.95 MHz
- 1358 channels
VOR operates in what frequency range?
DME operates on what frequency range?
Paired, UHF 962-1213 MHz
Localizer operates on what frequency range?
Glideslope operates in what UHF frequency range?
Marker beacons operate in what frequency?
- Dashes or OFF in UHF/VHF field on RMU
- RMU failure
- Inability to communicate
- Lack of audio signals
Navigation systems failures:
- Pitch or attitude failure - ATTITUDE FAIL; red X's
- Glideslope/ localizer - " "
- Invalid or missing heading - Red X'x, red HDG
- Control panel malfunction - red box CP
- Display unit malfunction - red DU FAIL
- Overheat - red FAN; yellow HOT
A series of dashes displayed in the DME portion of the EHSI
Dashes or OFF in ATC code field on RMU
- VSI failure - no VSI only TAS; yellow VSI indicator
- TAS failure - yellow TCAS
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview