English Vocabulary 14 Nov 2013
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- to stop someone from feeling angry
- Outraged minorities group can not be placated by promises of future improvement
if someone or something is placatory then it means he or it trying to avoid making someone angry
He talked in a way, which looked like a placatory.
- 1. a person who dishonestly pretends to have a doctor skill or knowledge
- 2. Sounds of duck
We should keep away ourselves from quack
- Methods of treatment that does not work and are intend only for making money
- Quack have only quackery.
- to establish something so deeply that it can not be changed
Good habit should be entrenched in our consciousness
- Think carefully about something, especially for noticeable time
We should ponder about where we are going in life.
Adjective : ponderous:- which is very slow and lengthy boring
Style of this book is ponderous.
Adverb :- Ponderously
Writer write this book ponderously. so very few like this book
1. members of the group or assembly
All plenum of AAP
2. space occupied by a matter
causing you fear or respect for something because of its large size
formidable Sachin's records
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview