English Vocabulary 15 nov 2013
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
to criticize someone or something
Rajparkashe criticize the media for blaming him human rights violations in civil war
esprit de crops
the feeling such as to be proud and feeling loyal
MNC employees feels esprit de crops.
to force some one to leave a position or power
Saina, Kyshyp ousted in Round 2 of china tour
feeling happy and and some sad at the same time because you think what happened in past
I feel nostalgic when i remembered our college's days
flour 2 , flourish 2
1. powder of wheat used to making food like bread pastry
2. to Put some flour on the surface so that food can not stick with it
3. to grow and develop something
My tomatoes are flourishing
4. to move something in hand so that people look at it
strong and sharp taste
I owe you
owe sb a living
owe it to yourself
to give money or something to you because he lent money to you or in exchange of something
we have to owe 200 rs for the rent of laptop.
to have something like money, job because of other have done for you or because of your efforts
I owes everything what I have to my mother.
I owe you:- to say someone thanks in a way such that I will return you in future
Thank you for all help! I will owe you.
owe sb a lining :- to have to provide money for someone to live on, whether they deserve it or not
to deserve and need to do something which will be good for you
come/suffer under the lash
to hit, to criticize, to tie, plural of eye lash
- lash out:- to hit someone or criticize someone
- come/suffer under the lash:- to be severely criticized
when someone or something is violent and shocking
Maoists are on trial of committing the atrocities in Indian states
make something mockery
- when someone makes mock
- Amit's mockery of his brother's twitch is bit cruel but looks funny
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview