The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
The one think to remember!!!
The whole body can benefit from lavender. It is an all -rounder, usefull for treating all conditions as well as relaxing and balancing the whole body
When not to use
Neither toxic or irritating
Conditions/systems able to benefit : 5
- 5. Respiratory – relaxes breathing, eases
- bronchitis, larygitis; antiviral effect on flu and colds
Conditions/systems able to benefit : 4
4. Circulatory – lowers high blood pressure and other tress – related conditions such as palpitations
Conditions/systems able to benefit : 3
- 3. Skeletal– eases rheumatism
- 3. Muscular – soothes and relieves aches, pains and sprains (alovera +drops)
Conditions/systems able to benefit: 2
2. Nervous – BALANCES EMOTIONS, lifts depression, relieves stress, insomnia and anxiety; relieves headaches, migraine, tension, shock
able to benefit : 1
1. Skin-effective for use on all skin types and conditions – balances seabum in oily skin, promotes skin growth and rapid healing for scars and stretch marks, antiseptic for insect bites and stings, burns, sunburns, wounds, healing for dermititis and psoriasis (compress, cream)
- analgesic Anti-inflammatory
- antiseptic antispasmotic
- antiviral alancing cooling
- detoxifying fungisidal
- hypotensive relaxing
- sedative tonic
Chemical make up:
Ester (relaxive, fungisidal, sedative, anti-inflammatory)
Part used to make oil?
- The flowers, but the
- tops, leaves and the stems as well
where does it come from?
Mediterranean countries, especially France; England
- Lamiaceae (labiatae)
- uplifting mind and body