Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Supine AP both sides, rolled lat affected side.
- pocket of fluid forming lump behind knee.
? Loose body in knee
- Ap supine both, rolled lat affected.
- intercondylar view.
High suspicion # knee but none seen
30degree ap oblique
osgood schlatters paed
- Ap supine both knees,
- accessory coned rolled lateral tibial tubercle ( smallest film)
- osgood aka epiphysitis of tibial tubercle or knobby knees. Irritation of patella ligament of tibial tuberosity. painful lumps below knee. Risk factors excess weight, jumping rope, adolescent bone growth mainly.
Pain or oa knee
- Over 40 both ap weight bearing, rolled lat affected.
- under 40 both ap supine, rolled lat affected.
Mountain views both sides and other views as per age.
Weight bearing affected side with template ball and rolled lat
Supine ap, horizon ray lat. both views must show all replacement and cement.
Wb AP both sides, supine ap with template, horizon ray lateral all views to have all replacement and cement.
Sup orbital margin sup,symphysis mention inf, both zygomatics lat. us rotated, petrous ridges below maxillary antra. Mobil 50-55deg.
Pt supine tube angled to perpendicular to zygomatic arch, cr plate resting on 45 deg sponge, coned to arch.
Same rio as om45 include all facial bones. Pa 30 caudal.
Post op orbital floor repair.
- Sup frontal sinus
- symph menti inf
- eam posteriorly
- nasal bones ant.
Pead consultant must approve
Constipation faecal loading
not imaged unless approved by gasterointerologist.
Cystic fibrosis brasfield staging
Pa and lat
Foreign body paed chest
- Pa chest inspiration
- pa chest expiration
Pa chest to include probe in stomach
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview