Skill: Washes Hands
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
1. Address client by name and introduces self to client by name.
2. Turns on water at sink.
3. Wets hands and wrists thoroughly
4. Applies soap to hands
5. lathers all surfaces of wrists, hands, and fingers, producing friction for at least 15 (fifteen) seconds.
6. Cleans fingernails by rubbing fingertips against palms of the opposite hand.
7. After lathering fo at least 15 seconds, rinses all surfaces of wrists, hands, and fingers keeping hands
lower than the elows and the fingertips down.
- 8. Uses clean, dry paper towel to dry all surfaces of hands, wrists, and fingers then disposes of paper
- towel into waste container.
9. Uses clean, dry paper towel to turn off faucet then disposes of paper towel into waste container or
uses knee/foot control tu tun off faucet.
10. Does not touch inside of sink at any time.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview