Drivers Practice Test
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
5. Over __________ percent of the injuries in car crashes could be prevented by using crash-tested child restraints.
4. __________ means passing or crossing is prohibited in that lane, except when turning left.
A solid yellow line to the right of a broken yellow center line
3. The risk of death is __________ times greater if you are thrown from a vehicle than if you remain in the vehicle during a crash.
2. On a two-lane road with traffic in both directions, an approach for a left turn should be made in the part of the __________ half of the roadway __________ the center line.
1. If your right wheels are off the pavement, __________
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview