The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
The key to aircraft recovery from unusual attitudes is _____.
How do you recover from inverted flight?
- Perform a coordinated roll in the shortest direction by pushing the stick toward the most sky.
- Then wings level constant airspeed
If you encounter low airspeed during the roll portion of the inverted flight recovery ____.
allow the nose to fall
- Roll wings-level and apply smooth back stick pressure to bring nose to horizon
- Extreme nose-low pitches may require PCL to IDLE and use of speed brake if necessary
- PCL - MAX
- Initiate a coordinated roll with back pressure to bring the nose of the aircraft dow to the nearest horizon
- Roll wings level