Lower Limb Comp Monday
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- (8 × 10 inches),
Digital systems—70 to 75 kV range
- • Center and align ankle joint to CR .
- • Dorsiflex foot so that plantar surface is near perpendicular to IR.
- • Direct CR to base of third metatarsal to emerge at a level just distal to lateral malleolus.
- • Angle CR 40° cephalad from long axis of foot o
Collimate closely to region of calcaneus.
• Entire calcaneus should be visualized from tuberosity posteriorly to talocalcaneal joint anteriorly.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview