Lower Limb Comp Monday
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- (10 × 12 inches),
Digital systems—60 to 70 kV range
Place patient in the supine position; place pillow under patient’s head; legs should be fully extended.
- Do not force dorsiflexion of the foot; allow it to remain in its natural position
- • Adjust the foot and ankle for a true AP projection.
- Ensure that the entire lower leg is not rotated. The intermalleolar line should not be parallel to IR
• CR perpendicular to IR, directed to a point midway between malleoli
Collimate to lateral skin margins; include proximal one-half of metatarsals and distal tibia-fibula
• Distal one-third of tibia-fibula, lateral and medial malleoli, and talus and proximal half of metatarsals should be demonstrated.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview