Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Red blanching lesions?
- Spider angioma
- localized redness of skin, may be hot, may have fluid in dermis
- Ex: localized poison ivy
- Erythema that comes w/ scalling
- GeneralizedSeen in common childhood symptoms
- Permanently dilated superficial small vesselsCan be anywhere in body
- See on legs, face
- Ex: Sclerodema, rosecia
Central red arterioles, surrounded by pattern of thins wall capillaries ressembling legs.
- Palpable purpura
extraversation of blood vessels - from bright red to dusky purple ( blood outside of vessels)
- purpuric macules (from tiny hemorrhage from superficial blood vessels)
- small red dot on body
- May appear as rash, or cluster
- May be due to bruises
- May be sign of serious disease
- Ex: Endocarditis
- Subcu purpura > 1cm
- flat area of color change, may go from blue/black to brown, yellow, green
- May be a result of trauma, infection, coagulation defects
- pupuric papule or plaque
- raised discoloration
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview