Lower Limb Comp Monday
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- (8×10inches) or (10 × 12 inches), lengthwise
- • Grid or Bucky,
This position may be taken as a horizontal beamlateral or in the lateral recumbent position
- Adjust rotation of body and leg until knee is in true lateral posi- tion (femoral epicondyles directly superimposed and plane of patella perpendicular to plane of IR)
- .• Flex knee 20° to 30° for lateral recumbent projection
- • Angle CR 5° to 7° cephalad for lateral recumbent projection (see Note 2)
- .• Direct CR to a point 1 inch (2.5 cm) distal to medial epicondyle.
- • Distal femur, proximal tibia and fibula, and patella are shown in lateral profile.
- • Femoropatellar and knee joints should be open
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview