Drugs for therapy of Parkinson's Disease
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is bromocriptine mesylate?
- Parlodel: dopaminergic agonist
- 2.5 mg tablet; 5 mg capsule
What is levodopa?
- Dopar, Larodopa: dopaminergic precursor
- 100 mg, 250 mg, and 500 mg tablets and capsules
What is levodopa/carbidopa?
- Sinemet: combination drug-dopaminergic precursor with enzyme inhibitor
- 100 mg levodopa with 10 mg or 25 mg carbidopa tablets; 250 mg levodopa with 25 mg carbidopa tablet.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview