1. Develop and sustain a professional commitment to doing what is right.
- 2.Acquire sufficient familiarity with Ethics Code
- to be able to anticipate situations that require ethical planning and to identify unanticipated situations that require ethical decision making.
- 3. Gather additional facts relevant to specific
- ethical situation
- 4. Make efforts to understand different
5. Generate ethical alternatives
6. Select and implement an ethical course of action
7. Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of course of action
8. Modify and continue to evaluate ethical plan