Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is the equilibrium constant?
Define the equilibrium constant for equation:
Calculate Qc from elementary steps.
- this method can also calculate Kc
What do you do if there is a pure solid or liquid in the reaction when determining Q and K
- Like its density, the "concentration" of a pure solid or liquid is constant.
- We are concerned with concentrations that change.
- Eliminate the terms in the Q and K equations for the pure liquid/solid
Convert Kc into Kp
- Where ⌂ngas = moles gaseous product - moles gaseous reactant
What does ICE stand for in ICE tables?
- Initial- value at the start
- Change- how much the value changes from the initial
- Equilibrium- value at equilibrium
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview