Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Child with nephrotic syndrome
- Causes = Hodgkin's, NSAIDs
- Good response to steroids
Diffuse Proliferative Glomerulonephritis?
- Classic post-strep glomerulonephritis in child
- Presents as nephritis\AKI
- Most common form of renal disease in SLE.
Mesangiocapillary \ Membranoproliferative?
- Type 1 : Hep C and cryoglobulinaemia
- Type 2 : Partial Lipodystrophy
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview