Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Auxiliary power plant
Gai, 220, nfm
When does app clutch engage
What gives panel a reading before app is 100%
When does the clutch engage?
204°c and 92%
how is the clutch engaged and disengaged?
pneumatically engaged, mechanically disengaged
Accumulator handle in up position
No. 1 acumulator
Accumulator in down position
CDI's look for what three things?
- 1.) Security
- 2.) Integrity
- 3.) FOD
6 things AGB Drives
#1 and #3 generators, 2nd and Utility Pump, Engine Start, and internal lube pump
What gives you your five lights?
What are the five lights?
#1 and #3 generator, #1 and #2 rectifier, APP on
What two things does the Clutch bled air valve do?
- 1.) Engage Clutch
- 2.)when fuel shutoff valve closes, compressed air opens the purge valve, and blows the start fuel nozzle clean of carbon build up
App is a self-sustaining unit. explain
As long as there is fuel it will keep running
Fire bottle should read?
App Fuel Supply
#2 right main
What do the rectifiers do?
Low oil press
6 +/- 1 psi, 5-7
where is the sandwich generator located?
between App Start motor and APP unit
What 4 things does the AGB provide?
- Utility and 2nd Stage hydraulic systems, ground
- start of engines, and electrical systems
5 reasons to abort an APP start
- 1.) acceleration hangs up for more than 4 seconds
- 2.)no rpm indication
- 3.)ex temp reaches/exceeds 621*C
- 4.) APP clutch fails to engage
- 5.)any of the 5 lights don't aluminate after 4
- clutch engages
- run speed
How long must you wait to prevent a hot start?
run fatboy run
- start- Small line- high press, low volume
- run- big line- low press, high volume
- clutch engage
- app on
- start meter
- hour meter
- fire detection
- low oil pressure
- start valve secures
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview