Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Evaluating Alternative Designs
- Rank-Ordering Tables
- Establishing range for weighting factors
- 71-100 Critical
- 31-70 Important
- 1-30 Optional
Rating the Alternative Designs
Kepner-Tregoe Decision and potential problem Analysis
- Divide design goals into musts and wants
- each alternative evaluated in terms of ability to achieve must goals - if satisfied, assigned a "GO"
- Evaluate all "GO" rated designs in terms of ability to achieve Wants
- Assign want goals a weighting factor
- Form decision factors, rate each design and factor in any risks or hazards based on probability of occurrence and severity for a total threat score.
- Decide which of five designs to produce
- Compare things like absorbency, cost, toughness, and perforations
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview