Define and Match Radio terms.
1.Cover; Video images shot at a news scene that are later used to illustrate a sound bite.
2. A shot of a reporter at a news scene talking into the camera.
3. A story that's prepared by a reporter, usually taped, featuring the reporter's track, and one or more sound bites and often a stand-up.
4. What's said as one anchor or reporter hands off yo another.
5. On-Camera; the images that's being telecast.
6. When the anchor speaks over video.
7. A recorded comment from a news source, usually audio and video.