Unit 6 Vocab
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- A follower of an idea or a person
- Example: The Disciple was an adherent of the Sufferer.
- A natural part of something.
- Example: In any session, the Derse and Prospit kingdoms are inherent places in the game.
- Unable to be understood.
- Example: Rose's speech was incoherent after going grimdark.
- (verb) to spread or scatter freely or widely; (adjective) wordy, long-winded, or unfocused;
- Example: The fireflies diffused over LOWAS.
- Example: The pesterchat conversation was diffuse unnecessarily confusing.
- Overflowing with words or feelings; gushing
- Example: Equius and Nepeta's effusive moirail
- talks are very sweet to me.
- Plentiful and abundant
- Example: Fireflies were profuse on LOWAS.
- Determined; steadfast
- Example: It's John's resolute optimism that keeps the kids together.
- Devoted to sensual pleasure; lacking morals
- Example: Roxy is known for her dissolute lifestyle.
- Unable to be solved or dissolved
- Example(s): The trolls' session was rendered insoluble. The queen's ring was insoluble.
- Hardworking and careful.
- Example: As the Knight of time, Dave was diligent in his aspect in order to avoid doomed timelines.
- To remember/recall.
- Example: Jade often recollects memories while in her dream state.
- An act against a holy person/place.
- Example: Gamzee felt that the video Dave sent to him was a sacrilege against his religion.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview