Top 140 -3
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards
. What would you like to do?
- Viagra, Revatio
- Phosphodiesterase-5 Enzyme Inhibitor
- "Revatio®: Treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension
- WHO Group I to improve exercise ability and delay clinical worsening. Efficacy established based upon short-term studies
- 12-16 weeks .
Viagra®: Treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Exalgo; Dilaudid
- Opiate Agonist: "Management of moderate-to-severe pain
Exalgo: Management of moderate-to-severe pain in opioid-tolerant patients
requiring around-the-clock analgesia for an extended period of time "
- Azole Antifungal: "Cream: Treatment of tinea corporis, tinea cruris, tinea versicolor, cutaneous candidiasis, seborrheic dermatitis
Foam, gel: Treatment of seborrheic dermatitis
Shampoo: Treatment of dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, tinea versicolor"
- ophthalmic - Alphagan P
- Selective Alpha-agonist
- Antiglaucoma : Lowering of intraocular pressure
- IOP in patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension
- Third-Generation Cephalosporin Antibiotic: reatment of community-acquired pneumonia, acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis, acute bacterial otitis media, acute maxillary sinusitis, pharyngitis/tonsillitis, and uncomplicated skin and skin structure infections
- ACE Inhibitor: Treatment of hypertension, either alone or in combination with other antihypertensive agents
- inhalation - Qvar
- Corticosteroid: Maintenance and prophylactic treatment of asthma; includes those who require corticosteroids and those who may benefit from a dose reduction/elimination of systemically-administered corticosteroids. Not for relief of acute bronchospasm
- inhalation - Pulmicort
- Corticosteroid: Nebulization: Maintenance and prophylactic treatment of asthma, Oral inhalation: Maintenance and prophylactic treatment of asthma; includes patients who require oral corticosteroids and those who may benefit from systemic dose reduction/elimination
- ophthalmic - Betimol,Timoptic
- Antiglaucoma : Treatment of elevated intraocular pressure such as glaucoma or ocular hypertension
- Cialis, Adcirca
- Phosphodiesterase Inhibitor: "Adcirca®: Treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension
- WHO Group I to improve exercise ability
Cialis®: Treatment of erectile dysfunction
- ED ; treatment of signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia
- BPH "
- Insulin: Treatment of type 1 diabetes mellitus
- insulin dependent, IDDM and type 2 diabetes mellitus
- noninsulin dependent, NIDDM to improve glycemic control
- Antineoplastic Agent : "Tablet: Palliative treatment of advanced breast and endometrial carcinoma
Suspension: Treatment of anorexia, cachexia, or unexplained significant weight loss in patients with AIDS"
- NSAID: Management of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
Norgestrel with ethinyl estradiol
- Ovral; Lo-Ovral; Ogestrel; Cryselle
- Oral Combination Contraceptive: Prevention of pregnancy; postcoital contraceptive or "morning after" pill
Codeine phosphate with guaifenesin
- Mytussin AC; Robitussin AC
- Opiate Antitussive/Expectorant Combination: Temporary control of cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- Platelet Inhibitor
- Phosphodiesterase-3 Enzyme Inhibitor : Symptomatic management of peripheral vascular disease, primarily intermittent claudication
- topical - Temovate
- Corticosteroid: used for the short-term relief of the inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of moderate to severe corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses, including plaque psoriasis and dermatoses of the scalp
- Substituted Benzimidazole : "Erosive esophagitis: For healing of all grades of erosive esophagitis for up to 8 weeks; to maintain healing of erosive esophagitis and relief of heartburn for up to 6 months.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease: For the treatment of heartburn associated with symptomatic nonerosive gastroesophageal reflux disease
GERD for 4 weeks"
- Vitamin D Analog: Management of hypocalcemia in patients on chronic renal dialysis
- oral, injection ; management of secondary hyperparathyroidism in patients with chronic kidney disease
- oral ; management of hypocalcemia in patients with hypoparathyroidism and pseudohypoparathyroidism
- oral ; management of mild-to-moderate plaque psoriasis
- Progestin Hormone: Secondary amenorrhea or abnormal uterine bleeding due to hormonal imbalance; reduction of endometrial hyperplasia in nonhysterectomized postmenopausal women receiving conjugated estrogens; prevention of pregnancy; management of endometriosis-associated pain; adjunctive therapy and palliative treatment of recurrent and metastatic endometrial carcinoma
- ophthalmic - Vigamox
- Quinolone Antibiotic: Treatment of bacterial conjunctivitis caused by susceptible organisms
Amlodipine besylate and valsartan
- Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonist/CCB Combination
- antianginal agent : Treatment of hypertension
- Antiviral: teatment of acute herpes zoster
- shingles in immunocompetent patients; treatment and suppression of recurrent episodes of genital herpes in immunocompetent patients; treatment of herpes labialis
- cold sores in immunocompetent patients; treatment of recurrent orolabial/genital
- mucocutaneous herpes simplex in HIV-infected patients
- Skeletal Muscle Relaxant: Treatment of muscle spasm associated with acute painful musculoskeletal conditions
Emtricitabine, tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Antiviral combination agent for HIV infection: "Treatment of HIV-1 infection in combination with other antiretroviral agents in adults and pediatric patients ≥12 years of age
PrEP for prevention of HIV-1 infection in adults who are at high risk for acquiring HIV"
- H1 Blocker Antihistamine
- 2nd generation antihistamine : Relief of symptoms of perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis; treatment of skin manifestations
- uncomplicated of chronic idiopathic urticaria
- Levsin; Levbid
- Antimuscarinic: used as an anesthesia, antidote for anticholinesterase agent poisoning, biliary and renal colic, diagnostic procedures, GI disorders, pancreatitis, parkinsonism, partial heart block, rhinitis, and urinary system disorder
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview