Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Dose range 50 to 75 mg --> 300 mg
50-300 mg TID
Upper dose range of Amitriptyline, Desipramine, Doxepin, Imipramine.
300 mg TID
TCA with the lowest dose.
- 15-60 mg TID (long half life - 78 hrs)
- 25 - 250 mg OD (long half life - 32 hrs)
- (t0.5 of 7-26 hrs for other TCAs)
TCA with largest dose?
- Trimipramine (Surmontil)
- range 150-600 mg TID
Which 3 SSRI's have the same dose range? What is it?
- Citalopram (Celexa)
- Paroxetine (Paxil)
- Fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem)
20-60 mg OD (starting dose of 20 mg)
SSRI with the longest half life? Shortest half life?
- Fluoxetine (Prozac) - 72 hrs
- Fluvoxamine (Lexapro) - 15 hrs
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview