- Ideas of fairness in taxation are usually nebulous.
- Taiwan's status is sort of a nebulous concept.
- To become cloudy or turbid.
- Meditation Meditation is a simple, practical way to clear your mind and enter a receptive state. By stilling you thoughts, you can connect more deeply with your intuitive senses.
- As a hard-nosed commentator, I deplore it.
- [计算机] 配置.What we want now is a configuration that divides capacitor values. Simply put Series configuration. Example 3.3 will show the differences.
- Notice the decimal points.
- Memory modules are designed with a notch to prevent incorrect inserticon into the memory slot.
- I cut a notch in a stick.
- She placed her card in a slot on the outside the bank.
- He asked the mason to make him a tombstone.他要求这个石匠给他做一块墓碑
- Three years ago, I re-modeled my apartment. I hired a mason, who helped me to install floor tiles and wall tiles in the kitchen.
- She failed miserably in her latest business.她在最近的一次生意中失败得很惨。
- I tried to educate him about what is customer service. Obviously, the attempt failed miserably.
- peri-(Greek: around, enclosing, surrounding, about, near, close; often used as a prefix)
- Unfortunately, the speeds of peripheral devices have not kept pace. 不幸的是外围设备的速度跟不上主机。
jittery 美 ['dʒɪtəri]
- That alone could make you jittery because you had no idea it would be coming!