Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- The web as platform
- Services not packages
- Perpetual Beta
- viral marketing
- user generated content
Meme map of web 2.0: Services not packages & Perpetual Beta
Forever test version
No final version
Meme map of web 2.0: viral marketing
Gang Nam Style
The foundation and experience attributes of Web 2.0
The foundation and experience attributes of Web 2.0: co-creation
- People modify information on Wiki
The foundation and experience attributes of Web 2.0: remixability
- Google map+openrice
The foundation and experience attributes of Web 2.0: decentralization
Bypass traditional channel
Leveling off; everyone is equal
Everyone has their say
The foundation and experience attributes of Web 2.0: emergent system
The foundation and experience attributes of Web 2.0: scalability
- Increasing output(more efficient) without incurring much additional cost
- Due to network effect
Principles of wikinomics: peering
horizontal, not hierarchical;
egalitarianism is the general rule for motivation
Principles of wikinomics: sharing
expanding markets to create new opportunities
Principles of wikinomics: openness
Transparent: Open Content (Blogs, Wikis, Creative Common)
Freedom: Software (Open Source Software); Open Data (Mashups)
Access: Open Knowledge (OpenCourseWare, Digital library)
Egalitarian and Web 2.0
- The principles of an egalitarian society where all are equal
- is embodied in the web today.
- Web 2.0 the principal of universality, the ability to
- connect to anything and offer information in a common format that can be read
- by anyone that can connect to the Internet.
- The Web also calls for decentralization. The Web has no
- central server or authority that monitors or approves content. In fact, the
- open nature of the Web has made it a truly democratic world medium.
- It is more vital to free speech than any other medium,
- because it is perhaps the least censored most used and universally connected
- resource in the world.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview