AP Gov Ch18
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Dual Court System
- 1. the national judiciary spans the country with its more than 100 courts
- 2. each of the 50 states has its own system of courts
- (most cases today heard in State, not federal, courts)
- the lower federal courts; those beneath the Supreme Court
- Created by Congress (Supreme Court created by the Const.)
Fed/state courts only
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview