Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What makes up the Central Nervous system (CNS) ? What makes up the Peripheral Nervous System (PNS)?
- CNS = Brain and Spinal Cord
- PNS = Peripheral nn , Cranial , Ganglia
Place these items of the neural tube in order from the caudal to the cranial ?
Spinal cord > Cervical flexure >Rhombencephalon > Cephalic Flexure > Mesencephalon > Prosencephalon
Describe these planes and directions ?
Coronal (frontal) plane
- Sagittal plane - Left and right sides
- Parasagittal plane - in either sagittal plane
- Coronal (frontal) - Back and front
- Anterior / Cranial - Front
- Rostral - front
- Posterior / Caudal - Back
- Dorsal - Back
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview