Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
In the beginning
- Genesis 1:1
- In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Honor your father
- Exodus 20:12
- Honor your father and your mother so that you may have a long life in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.
This is the day the Lord has made
- Psalms 118:24
- This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Your word is a lamp for my feet
- Psalms 119:105
- Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light for my path.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
- Proverbs 3:5-6
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understand; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths.
A gentle answer turns away anger
- Proverbs 15:1
- A gentle answer turns away anger, but a harsh word stirs up wrath.
For a child will be born for us, a son will be given to us,
- Isaiah 9:6
- For a child will be born for us, a son will be given to us, and the government will be on His shoulders. He will be named Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.
The grass withers
- Isaiah 40:8
- The grass withers, the flowers fade, but the word of our God remains forever.
The Lord is good
- Nahum 1:7
- The Lord is good, a stronghold in a day of distress; He cares for those who take refuge in Him.
Then Jesus told him, "Go away satan! For it is written:
- Matthew 4:10
- Then Jesus told him, "Go away satan! For it is written: Worship the Lord your God, and serve only Him."
In the same way, let your light shine
- Matthew 5:16
- In the same way, let your light shine before men, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven.
Do not judge, and you will not be judged.
- Luke 6:37
- Do not judge and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
So I say to you, keep asking, and it will be given to you.
- Luke 11:9
- So I say to you, keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep searching, and you will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened to you.
For God so loved the world in this way:
- John 3:16
- For God so loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.
This is My command:
- John 15:12
- This is My command: Love one another as I have loved you.
So they said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus,
- Acts 16:31
- So they said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved- you and your household."
We know that all things work together for the good
- Romans 8:28
- We know that all things work togther for the good of those who love God: those who are called according to His purpose.
Therefore, brother, by the mercies of God, I urge
- Romans 12:1
- Therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, I urge you to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God; this is your spiritual worship.
In this regard, it is expected
- 1 Corinthians 4:2
- In this regard, it is expected of managers that each one of them be found faithful.
And be kind and compassionate to one another,
- Ephesians 4:32
- And be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving one anoter, just as God also forgave you in Christ.
Whatever you do,
- Colossians 3:23
- Whatever you do, do it enthusiatically, as something done for the Lord and not for men.
For God has not given us a spirit of fearfulness,
- 2 Timothy 1:7
- For God has not given us a spirit of fearfulness, but one of power, love, and sound judgement.
All scripture is inspired by God
- 2 Timothy 3:16
- All scripture is inspired by God and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness,
If we confess our sins,
- 1 John 1:9
- If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteuosness.
Our Lord and God, You are worthy
- Revelations 4:11
- Our Lord and God, You are worthy to receive glory and honor and power, because You have created all things, and because of Your will they exist and were created.