The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Describe Chinese sword A and B
Right foot forward into horse stance, right block and knife hand or backfist
Describe Japanese sword A and B
- A, right foot froward, right extended outward block, right knife hand to neck.
- B, same except attack is left punch and right hand chambers.
Describe Delayed Sword
- Defense against right punch.
- Left foot back to 600, right back to cat,right inward block,left hand covers
- Right front snap kick
- Right chop to neck, landing at the same time.
Describe Turning the Key A and B
- Offensive movement from behind.
- A)Right thrust kick to back of left knee.
- B)Right stomp kick to back of left knee, using inside of foot
- Grab both the opponent's shoulders and spin
- Elbow sandwich to head.