Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
- And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
- So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
- And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
Romans 5:12 & 19
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
- This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,
- Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:
- Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.
- Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
- But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
- This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
- For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.