The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Maximum Operating Pressure Altitude 757/767?
Maximum Takeoff/Landing Pressure Altitude
- 757-200- 9500 feet
- 767-400- 8400 feet
Maximum Takeoff/Landing Tailwind Component
- 757-200/767-400 - 15 knots
- 767-400 - 10 Knots ( takeoffs in the EEC Alternate Mode )
Recommended Severe Turbulence Penetration Airspeeds
- 10,000 feet and above - 290 KIAS/ .78 Mach
- below 10,000 feet - 250 KIAS
Recommended Crosswind Component Guidelines;
Takeoff/Landing, dry/wet conditions
- takeoff dry- 40KTS, Landing Dry- 40KTS
- takeoff wet- 25KTS, Landing wet- 40KTS