Helmet Accountability Markings
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
NFPA regulations (NFPA 1851 sect 4.2.3), all stickers, labels, and/or markings other than?
Approved American Flag
- Employee’s last name on the bill of the helmet
- American Flag if installed shall be approximately 1" x 2" in size and installed horizontally next to the rear helmet rib.
San Diego Fire-Rescue Department helmet color scheme
Chiefs: White Background with Gold Numbers
Engines: White Background with Red Numbers
Trucks: White Background with Black Numbers
- EMS: White Background with Blue Numbers
- Specialty Units White Background with Green Numbers
- Staff Officers White Background with Purple Numbers
Each Engine/Truck company will be issued?
(24) helmet number placards.
4 "backfilled" positions plus extras for damage or replacement.
(6) Senior Staff
(4) Staff Officers
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview