Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Position into prevailing wind
2. E A I, H, A S H/S s - O.
Engine Anti ice, Heater, air shour heat/start switches - off.
E - F, v
EPCLs - Fly, verify 100% RPM R/1/2
E n b c, t, r
EPCL on engine not being checked, 0-5% trq at 92-98% RPM1/2
C - trq, h
Collective - 60% trq, hold for 30 s
Record date, a/c hours, FAT, PA, tgt on hit log
E a-i a r o, i, d
If the engine anti-ice on advisory remains on at 60% trq, increase to a minimum of 90% Ng, or until advisory disappears.
A s h/s s - e, tgt
Air source heat/start switch - ENG. If TGT rises more than 5', do not fly.
Air source heat/start switch - Off
Anti-ice bleed and start valve check.
E A-I s -
- I i T
- E a-i a
- E i a-i a: T
- Engine Anti-Ice switch - On and note
- -Increase in TGT 30-110
- -Eng Anti-Ice ON advisory appears.
- -Eng Inlet Anti-Ice advisory: Inlet fairing temp at 93', FAT <4'. FAT 4>13. FAT >13
E a-i s -
-D i T
-E A-I a
-E I A-I
- Eng Anti-Ice switch - Off; note the following
- -Decrease in TGT to approx. value in step 8
- -Eng Anti-Ice advisory disappears.
- -Eng Inlet Anti-Ice advisory disappears after inlet fairing <93'
Collective Pitch - Readjust to trq if necessary.
15. Complete check for other engine.
-T m i x o l...
-T m i o a l...
-T m i s o a l...
-I u ...
- -If TGT margin is 5'C or less from the limit, make an entry on DA 2408-13-1
- -If TGT margin is outside acceptable limits, repeat check. Make sure all procedures are followed.
- -If TGT margin is still outside acceptable limits, do not fly, entry on DA 2408-13-1.
- -If utilizing Logistics Info Sys (LIS), enter all HIT data IAW DA and local SOP.