Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- 1.inadequate cellular oxygenation
- 2. pallor, cyanosis (blue), restlessness, apprehension, confudion, dizziness, fatigue, decrease level of consciousness, tachycardia (fast heartbeat), tachypnea (fast breathing), changes is bloodpressure
2. location for evaluation
3. possible causes
- 1. blue appearance of body parts
- 2. tongue and oral mucosa are best indicators
- also nails, lips, skin
- 3. related to cold or reduced circulation in that area
sign of chronic hypoxia
- clubbing -
- loss of nail angle of the fingers
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview