Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
When does the CVR operate?
When power is applied
When does the FDR operate?
- - Anti-collision set to white or red
- - both engines are running (based on oil pressure)
- - aircraft airborne (based on WOW sensors)
- - Flight Data Recorder switch is held at GND TEST
What will the auto reconfiguration provide when there is a loss of connection between the ARCDU and the RCAU?
- - audio is available for VHF1, NAV1, and INT, co-pilot is similar
- - there could be an annoying beeping from the NAV, so turn it off, can't control the volume
What will happen when you select EMER mode?
VHF1 and INT available only
- ambient noise
- flight deck communication
- PA announcements
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview