Making sure that all the MM and Equipment documents are up to par
What are source documents?
Any documentation that requires processing through document control
How do you perform QCs?
By comparing the source documents with the document control record (DCR)
What are the things that you check for during QC?
2. Document Number
5. System Designator
What are the documents that require more then an initial QC?
1. Report of Surveys
2. Statements of Charges
3. Cash Collection Vouchers
4. Reports of Discrepancy in Shipments
What are DCR's used for?
Tracking source documents
What does a document file code or flag on the DCR do?
1. It shows whether you should destroy a document or file it in the permanent document file (F= fileable, D= Destroyable)
2. It shows receipt of, and processing of, a fileable or destroyable document.
What does a file code C mean?
Receipt, processing and filing of a file document
What does a blank file code mean?
Receipt of document to be destroyed and that the document was destroyed after verification
How long is file indicator D source documents kept for?
What is the D06?
Daily Transaction Register
Lists information from the transactions stored in the daily transaction history area of the MM database
What is the M19?
1.Consolidated Transaction register
2.Prepared to replace D06
3.Gives managers a record of all transactions processed.
4.Is used as an audit trail in determining the accuracy and completeness of transactions processed.
*Prime source of data needed to prepare RVP documentation
5. Lists of all transactions during a period of time usually a week or month
What is the D04?
Transactions stored in the daily transaction history area within the SBSS
**Maintain a copy of it on disk for 2 years
What is the R22?
1.Conversion Audit List
2.Lists all item records and their related repair cycle and detail records
What is the 1WC file listing?
Weapons Inventory Listing
Is used to inventory all weapons accounted for on item/detail records and assigned controlled item code 4
* M&S officer and the AO sign the letter attached to the listing
*Kept for 2 years.
What is the M16?
1.Shipment Loss Analysis
2.Mandatory analysis showing the processing of tracer action required (TAR) receipts
3.Manages and surveys shipped property
**Comes in 3 parts:
1. Potential Losses
2. Actual Losses
3. Recovered Shipments
Kept for one year!
What is the M10?
1. Consolidated IAD Register
2. Helps the AO evaluate the accuracy of the account and identify areas where adjustments are being made
3. Must file within 30 days of the date that it was prepared
What is the significance of the shipment-suspense program?
To ensure that an item has been shipped
*Retained on the computer for 60 days (CONUS); 120 days (OCONUS) and DRMO
All shipments and transfers processed through the LRS produce what?
Either a Shipment suspense detail or shipped-not-credited (SNC) detail
What does a SNC mean?
2. A funded item was shipped for credit or a latent defect/damaged in shipment item was shipped and credit has not yet been recieved
*Detail Type C
What is CMOS?
Cargo Movement Operations System
A computer database system used to track and move materiel worldwide
Shipment suspense image
Use when you dont have CMOS
What is the R40?
Delinquent Shipment Listing
*Processed every 2 weeks unless your base has the automated SBSS/CMOS interface with the TMF, process every week
* Processed in 6 parts
Parts I and II of the R40?
Contain delinquent shipment-suspense or SNC detail records that have not been updated with transportation data.
Part III of the R40?
Contains shipment detail records for which the TMF has provided an estimated date shipped, but not a transportation hold code.
Part IV of the R40?
Contains a seperate list of delinquent shipment suspense detail records. These are all transfers to DRMO that were shipped through the base channels, but have not been updated with an SSC input.
**Deliv. Flag T= SHP moved directly to DRMO
Part V of the R40?
Contains all shipment-suspense and SNC detail records for which the TMF has not provided an in-checker code and in-checker date. This is an indication that TMF has not received the property for shipment
Part VI of the R40?
Lists records for which the in-checker code and date are present but the TCN or mode of shipment is blank.
What are the 4 different elements in MM that have respnsibility for processing RVP inputs?
1. DC- responsible for initiating and processing RVP inputs to correct documentation errors found during QC checks
2. RCS- responsible for initiating and processing RVP inputs to correct errors involving assets under DIFM control except for organizational refusals.
3. Inventory- initiates and processes RVP inputs to correct overages and shortages of warehouse assets found during inventories or caused by an error from a previous input.
4. Customer Service- initiate and process RVP inputs when items are verified as overpriced
When are you not allowed to RVP?
1. Excess were issued
2. Wrong items were issued and returned after they were signed for
How do you perform an automated RVP?
Call up the 1AM screen using TRIC 1AM.
You'll need the TTPC code, date and serial number of the transaction you want to RVP