The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What bone is this? What is 1, 12, 11, 13, 7, 9, and 10
- 1. Acromium
- 12. Spine
- 11. Superior Spinous Fossa
- 13. Inferior Spinous Fossa
- 7. subscapular Spinous Fossa
- 9. Glenoid Cavity
- 10. Coracoid Process
What bone is this? What is A and B?
- A. Acromial End
- B. Sternal End
What bone is this? What are the parts to the bone?
- Greater tubricle, lesser tubricle, intertubecular groove, medial epicondial, lateral epicondial, coranoid fossa, olecranon fossa, Capitulum, trochlea, deltoid tuberosity
What bone is this? Name 6 different parts.
- Olecranon Process, Caranoid Process, Trochlear Notch, Radial Notch, Styloid Process, Head of Ulna.
What bone is this? Name four parts of the bone?
- Head of the radius, Radial Tuberosity, Styloid process, Ulnar notch.
Name the five parts of the hand.
Carpals, Metacarpals, Phalanges (D.I.P) Proximal, Intermediate, Distal.
What is this bone? Where is the ischium? Pubis? Ilium? Name the eight parts of the bone?
Ischial tuberosity, spine of the iscium, oborator foramen, acetabulum, Pubic Symphasis, Anterior Superior illiac spine, greater sciatic notch, Articular surface for the sacrum.
What is this bone? What are the eight parts of the bone?
- Head of femur, Greater trochanter, lesser trochanter, medial epicondyle, lateral epicondyle, neck, medial condyle, lateral condyle.
What are these bones? What is 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8?
- Tibia and fibula.
- 3. head of the fibula
- 4. lateral malleolus
- 5. lateral condyle
- 6. medial condyle
- 7. medial malleolus
- 8. tibial tuberosity
What are the five parts to the foot?
Tarsals, metatarsals, phalanges (proximal, middle, distal).